Comprehensive Eye Health Examinations
- One of our main goals is to help everyone achieve
their highest visual potential. That is not possible
without regular comprehensive eye examinations to check
for any ocular health concerns in addition to assessing
the need for vision correction.
- We provide complete eye care for all ages. During
your examination Dr. Ortiz will check every part of your
eye for any problems.
- Your visual function will be carefully evaluated and
vision correction options (glasses, contact lenses, etc.)
will be discussed if necessary.
- Early detection of other conditions such as:
cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic
retinopathy, and hypertensive retinopathy is the best way
to help you maintain your best vision.
- Eyes are often called the ‘windows to the
soul,‘ but they are also a window into your overall
health. Your eyes are the only place your blood vessels
can be directly viewed and can signal systemic conditions
such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol and even
diabetes. Since many of these conditions often have no
symptoms early on, it is recommended that you get your
eyes checked every year, even if you have not noticed any
changes in your vision.